The Inclusion and Wellbeing Service's vision is the achievement of long term sustainable quality educational provision for all West Lothian's children and young people which is sufficiently inclusive to remove barriers to participation, learning and achievement, and to promote equality. This is achieved by:
- Placing the needs of children and young people at the centre of service delivery
- Identifying and addressing barriers to participation, learning and achievement
- Working collaboratively with partners
- Building capacity at individual and systemic levels, and
- Operating within a context of continuous improvement.